Estate with three buildings and 16 hectares
Property located in the mountains, on the border between Marche and Umbria. More precisely, it is 12 km from Secchiano (PU), 17 km from Cagli (PU) and 16 km from Pietralunga (PG), where you can find all the necessary services. The property, of about 1000 m2, consists of 3 buildings dating from the year 1000, 1600 and 1980. It was renovated between 2009 and 2012 using the original materials, such as natural stones and wooden beams. The property is ideal for touristic use, given the layout of the rooms: it is divided into studios, one-bedroom apartments and independent bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. There is also a beautiful swimming pool of 13x6 meters, some common areas and a restaurant with professional kitchen. The entire estate, including parking, is completely fenced and consists of 16 hectares (mainly forest and pasture).
The property is easily accessible via a paved road. In front of the gate of the Villa is a piece of flat land that is used as an additional parking space. Upon entering, you immediately notice the majesty and antiquity of the property, which is divided into three buildings, a strategic layout if you want to rent only part of the property.
One of the three buildings, the annex, measuring 38 m², is completely independent and includes a kitchen, bathroom with shower and double bedroom.
The second building, the main one, is spread over 5 floors:
- On the ground floor we find the restaurant area, including professional kitchen, staff bathroom and veranda with new wood oven. There is also a beautiful chapel and two bathrooms, one of which is for people with reduced mobility
- On the first floor is the other space of the restaurant and a warehouse.
- On the 2nd floor: a large common room with large fireplace, two double bedrooms with bathroom and an independent apartment with living room, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms.
- On the 3rd floor there is only one bedroom with bathroom.
- On the 4th floor there are : two bedrooms with private bathroom, a studio and the attic
- The attic is located on the 5th floor.
The third building is on two floors, on the ground floor there is the technical room and a mini-apartment of 65 m2, with kitchen/living room, bathroom with shower and double bedroom. Above this mini-apartment is another apartment of 123m2, which is on two floors: on the first floor there is a living room with a wood-burning stove that connects to the kitchen through a stone archway, on the second floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom.
The water comes from a private source, heating via radiators, powered by LPG and pellet stoves.
There is also solar thermal, a laundry room and a fenced field perfect for horses.
Price: 1.250.000,00 Euro
- Property ID: 2420
- Price: 1.250.000,00 Euro
- category: Restored countr...
- Rooms: 26
- Region: Umbria
- Province: Perugia
- Common: Pietralunga
- Location: Beyond 25 Km from sea
- Surface: 1,040 mq
- Ground: Agricultural land
- Garage: No
- Pool: Si
Use the form to request more information about: 2420